Looks like alot of time and effort goes into it, but if you buy the prebagged salad, it takes less than 5 minutes to make. And tastes SO good. Adjust serving size accordingly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Italian salad mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (roasted)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup raspberries (or sliced strawberries)
- kraft signature raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1First, toast the pecans. This is the only thing that takes time. About 5 minutes at 350.
- 2place bag of salad (I use Dole) in bowl and crumble feta cheese on top.
- 3add raspberries.
- 4cool off the pecans and then throw them in too.
- 5top with kraft dressing to taste.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 69.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad mix