Recipe by Kritty
I'm not sure where this recipe originally came from but I got it from a friend of mine while living in Germany. The raspberries add a little extra zing to your normal tiramisu.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 cups raspberries
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup coffee liqueur or 1⁄4 cup strong coffee
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium size saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch until mix until well blended; stir in 3 cups of the raspberries.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat; boil 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Cool to room temperature; stir in remaining 1 cup raspberries.
- In large bowl mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and liqueur/coffee until smooth; stir in sour cream.
- Separate and arrange half the lady fingers on bottom of 9 inch square glass baking dish, overlapping slightly.
- Spoon half the raspberry mixture on top, then half the cream cheese mixture.
- Sift half the cocoa powder on top; repeat layers ending with cocoa powder.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and fresh raspberries, if desired.