Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
I use jam made from plentiful wild raspberries on our farm to give this pretty dessert its marbled effect. While the cheesecake refrigerates overnight, its flavors blend beautifully. From Taste Of Home 2000
- pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes; remove foil. Bake 5 minutes longer. Remove from the oven; reduce heat to 350°.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs, beating on low speed just until combined. Pour into pastry shell. Stir jam; drizzle over the filling. Cut through filling with a knife to swirl the jam. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.