- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberry puree
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar, for ramekins
Directions See How It's Made
- Put raspberry purie, 1 tablespoons sugar in a blended and blend at medium speed for 1 minute.
- Beat egg whites, lemon juice and sugar until stiff and fluffy.
- GENTLY fold the egg whites into the raspberry mixture.
- Pour into 4 lightly greased and sugared ramekins. Place in a preheated 400 degree oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.