Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberry puree
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar, for ramekins
- Put raspberry purie, 1 tablespoons sugar in a blended and blend at medium speed for 1 minute.
- Beat egg whites, lemon juice and sugar until stiff and fluffy.
- GENTLY fold the egg whites into the raspberry mixture.
- Pour into 4 lightly greased and sugared ramekins. Place in a preheated 400 degree oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
I thought this was delicious
This is excellent, very quick and easy - I also used this as a basis for a prune soufflé, substituting the raspberries with puréed prunes. My Grandmother used to make Prune Soufflé every year for my Grandfather's birthday.
This was simple to make and takes very few ingredients. I liked that it didn't need much sugar. It was pretty blah, though and I won't make it again.