- 1 prepared pie crust
- 29.58 ml flour
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml grated orange zest
- 473.18 ml rhubarb, chopped
- 709.77 ml raspberries
- red currant jelly
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Press the pie crust into a tart pan.
- In a bowl, toss the remaining ingredients together.
- The flour will help thicken it a bit, while the sugar will add some sweetness and help draw the juices out.
- Next pour the mixture in your pie crust and bake for about an hour at 450 degrees.
- Once the tart has cooled, paint on some warmed red currant jelly and sift some powdered sugar over the top.