Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 7 cups rhubarb, cut in pieces
- 1 (9 inch) pie shells, fully baked
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup ol-fashioned rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cold
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- In blender, puree raspberries and honey. Scrape through fine sieve into bowl.
- Whisk in cornstarch to dissolve; add vanilla.
- In saucepan, bring zest, sugar, and water to a simmer. Add rhubarb. Cover and simmer 8 minutes. Rhubarb should be tender, but hold shape.
- Add berry mixture and boil 1 minute, stirring till thickened. Pour into pie shell.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl. With fingers, rub till mixture is enenly moistened and forms clumps. Crumble over filling.
- Place foil under pie to catch drips. Bake at 425 for 15 to 20 minutes until brown.