Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on a bag of frozen raspberries.
Make and share this Raspberry Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups raspberry sherbet
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) package red raspberries, thawed
- In a large punch bowl, mix together pineapple juice, lemonade, sherbet and ginger ale.
- Stir in undrained, thawed raspberries.
- Add ice if desired.
YUMMMM!!! I made this for a Christmas Eve party, as well as a Christmas party and both times every last drop was gone and I was left receiving a lot of compliments. I did use more sherbet than the recipe calls for (I used a whole quart), but other than that I made no changes. I'm addicted to this stuff and plan on making some just for myself and the kids today. lol
This punch rocked! Many compliments and recipe requests. I will definitely make this again. I substituted raspberry lemonade concentrate for the pink lemonade. One caution - it's expensive to use the berries - 88 cents a serving vs. 45 cents without fruit. I froze apple juice and one bag frozen mixed berries into an ice ring rather than using a bag of raspberries for each recipe.