Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Lovely - Becky sent these to me while at the ranch... (from Becky Holt)
Make and share this Raspberry Meringue Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons raspberry gelatin powder
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- Beat egg whites and salt until foamy. Add jello and sugar gradually. Beat until very stiff. Mix in vinegar; fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop onto parchment paper.
- Bake at 250 for 25 minutes.
- Turn off oven and leave cookies in for twenty minutes.