Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
2 hour chill time.
Make and share this Raspberry-Lime Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- In a bowl, combine milk and lime juice; mix well.
- Mixture should thicken.
- Add Cool Whip and food coloring if desired.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Wow! I agree this is a super easy and tasty summer pie. You can also "skinny" it some with fat-free condensed milk and Cool Whip. I also liked crushing the berries in my hand before folding them in.
Super easy! I had everything on hand. I did use a baked pie shell instead of the graham crust. I liked the combination of the lime and raspberry. Very fresh tasting. I could see using other combinations of juice and fruit.