Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister gave me this recipe after making it for my baby shower. It was so good! You can substitute a graham cracker crust for the oreo crust. This would also be good with strawberries. We usually double this recipe and make in a 9X13 pan.
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice, boiling
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 (6 ounce) Oreo cookie pie crusts
- In a large bowl, stir boiling juice into dry jello at least 3 minutes until jello is completely dissolved.
- Add ice cream by spoonfuls, stirring with a wire wisk after each addition until ice cream is completely melted.
- Add the whipped topping, stir until well blended.
- Add the raspberries, stir gently.
- Dump into crust.
- Freeze until firm.