Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful frozen dessert for those hot holiday get-togethers.
- 1 1⁄2 pints raspberry sherbet
- 16 ounces frozen berries, thawed
- 3 1⁄2 ounces fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil.
- Spread sherbet in loaf pan.
- Top sherbet with half of the berries.
- Mix pudding with milk until firm.
- Mix cool whip into the pudding and spread over the berries.
- Freeze overnight or for 3 hours.
- Garnish with remaining berries.
- I have also tried this with chocolate pudding instead of cheesecake and it is delicious. Top with berries and chocolate sauce.