Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this off of Allrecipes.com. Posted for ZWT6. This is a German recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sugar, 1
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup flour and salt; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in cream; pat into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
- Combine the sugar and remaining flour; sprinkle over crust.
- Arrange raspberries over crust.
- For topping, combine sugar and flour. Stir in eggs, cream and vanilla; pour over berries.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm or chilled. Store in refrigerator.