Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this off of Allrecipes.com. Posted for ZWT6. This is a German recipe.
Make and share this Raspberry Custard Kuchen recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup flour and salt; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in cream; pat into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan.
- Combine the sugar and remaining flour; sprinkle over crust.
- Arrange raspberries over crust.
- For topping, combine sugar and flour. Stir in eggs, cream and vanilla; pour over berries.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm or chilled. Store in refrigerator.