Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We tasted this at the grocery store! It was so yummy we tried it at home. THIS IS FOR 2 SERVINGS BUT OF COURSE YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE!!
- 2 slices Texas toast thick bread
- 1 ounce cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon red raspberry preserves
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 cup crumbled corn flakes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- mix cream cheese and preserve and spread on top of one slice of texas toast.
- place other slice on top of filling.
- dip in egg and then into corn flake crumbs.
- heat saute pan and add butter.
- cook on both sides until dark brown.
- SERVE WITH POWDERED SUGAR AND SYRUP.