Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a beautiful and delicious cocktail. Simple syrup is: 1 cup sugar & 1 cup water. Heat to dissolve sugar and place in a jar in the frig.
- 1 ounce citrus-infused vodka
- 1 ounce raspberry vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 3 raspberries
- Fill cocktail shaker half full with ice.
- Add all ingredients into shaker except raspberries.
- Shake well, strain into martini glass and garnish with raspberries.