1/1 Photo of Raspberry Coffee Cake
You can actually use any preserves you want but I like it best with Raspberry
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the cream cheese and butter into the bisquick till crumbly. Blend in the milk. Turn out onto a lightly floured board and knead 8-10 strokes.
- 2Roll the dough out to a 12x8 inch rectangle onto a piece of waxed paper.
- 3Grease a baking sheet and flip the dough onto it. Remove the wax paper.
- 4Spread the preserves dow the center of the dough. Make 2 1/2 inch cuts at 1 inch intervals on the long sides. Fold the strips over the filling.
- 5Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- 6Mix the powdered sugar and milk to make confectioners icing - you own consistency - and drizzle over the warm coffee cake.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (639 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2227.7
- Calories from Fat 1041
- Total Fat 115.7 g
- Saturated Fat 59.2 g
- Cholesterol 231.7 mg
- Sodium 3732.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 268.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 105.7 g
- Protein 29.3 g