Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can actually use any preserves you want but I like it best with Raspberry
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- powdered sugar
- Cut the cream cheese and butter into the bisquick till crumbly. Blend in the milk. Turn out onto a lightly floured board and knead 8-10 strokes.
- Roll the dough out to a 12x8 inch rectangle onto a piece of waxed paper.
- Grease a baking sheet and flip the dough onto it. Remove the wax paper.
- Spread the preserves dow the center of the dough. Make 2 1/2 inch cuts at 1 inch intervals on the long sides. Fold the strips over the filling.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Mix the powdered sugar and milk to make confectioners icing - you own consistency - and drizzle over the warm coffee cake.