Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A quick, easy cobbler for one of my favorite berries.
Make and share this Raspberry Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the raspberries with the sugar and lemon juice.
- Spread berries out into a buttered 10x6 inch baking dish.
- Dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
- In another mixing bowl, add Bisquick, melted butter, egg, and milk; stir just to combine.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough over fruit.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees or until a pick comes out clean (comes out clean from the biscuit dough, that is).
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
IF you like Red Raspberry you love this recipe. This was very easy to make. It had just the right tartness. The whipped cream was a good offset for the tartness. Another suggestion would be to use a scoop of good quality brand of vanilla ice cream. (Bryers Vanilla Bean)
This was made with fresh peaches and also the sugar was replaced with Splenda. It was very easy to put together, and there was nothing (like vanilla or cinnamon) to compete with the fresh juicy flavor of summer peaches. We both enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.
I was looking for something to make with the fresh raspberries I had, and had just made a pie last week, so decided to try this. I found it a little too crusty and sweet, but really nice flavor - for the amount of crust, it could have had a lot more filling. Next time I will use about 1/2 the sugar.