A quick, easy cobbler for one of my favorite berries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, toss the raspberries with the sugar and lemon juice.
- 2Spread berries out into a buttered 10x6 inch baking dish.
- 3Dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
- 4In another mixing bowl, add Bisquick, melted butter, egg, and milk; stir just to combine.
- 5Drop spoonfuls of dough over fruit.
- 6Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees or until a pick comes out clean (comes out clean from the biscuit dough, that is).
- 7Serve warm with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.6
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.1 mg
- Sodium 473.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 5.2 g