Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my go to recipe when I want to impress my guests at a shower, potluck, dinner party or just for fun! The crust is what really puts this dessert over the edge!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine crust ingredient and mix until flour is incorporated; press into a 9x13" pan and bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Crumble up crust let cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, add sweetened condensed milk, mix until smooth. Turn mixer to low and incorporate cool whip.
- After crust is cool, slightly press crumb mixture and top with cheesecake mixture.
- Refrigerate at least a couple of hours, before serving top with pie filling or spoon a good amount over individual pieces on plates. Sometimes I put can of pie filling in fridge so it will be chilled when serving too! Yum!