Prep 30 mins
Cook 37 mins
Another cookie from WD. Yet to try.
- 24 whole graham crackers, finely crushed (about 2 3/4 cups)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup seedless red raspberry jam, melted
- white chocolate
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter until crumbs are moistened. Press over bottom of a 13x9" baking pan. Bake 12 minutes to set.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Beat in cornstarch, then eggs, salt, and vanilla.
- Scrape into crust; smooth with rubber spatula.
- Drizzle with warm jam, then swirl with rubber spatula to marbleize.
- Bake 25 minutes or until puffed.
- Cool in pan and then refrigerate at least 3 hours before cutting into 1 x 1 1/2" bars.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions. Drizzle chocolate over bars.