- 4 cups peeled and sliced pears
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1⁄3 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pears, raspberries, brown sugar, flour, and nutmeg; toss to blend; spoon into an ungreased 8-inch square baking dish.
- In another large bowl, combine the flour, oats, and brown sugar; mix well.
- Drizzle in the melted butter and mix until the mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly, golden brown and fruit is tender.