Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
From "Rival Crockette 1-Quart Slow Cooker" recipe booklet.
- 2 lean pork chops
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 green pepper rings
- 4 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Brown pork chops to remove excess fat.
- Place onion slices in bottom of Crockette.
- Place pork chops on top of onion slices.
- Top with green pepper rings, catsup and brown sugar.
- Cover and cook 7 to 9 hours.
These come out very tender and well seasoned. I added 2 small green peppers sliced in rings and probably would add additional onion next time. A nice dish to come home to.
I've made this recipe countless times in my little crockette. It's wonderful! I'm away and went searching for the recipe online to make them for my family while out of town. So happy to have located it online..off to the store for ingredients! It's a real winner recipe!