Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
funky version of an old fave
Make and share this Ranch Shepherd's Pie recipe from Food.com.
- preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- in large skillet brown ground beef with scallions peppers and garlic.
- add 1 envelope ranch dip mix and stir well.
- pour mixture into bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- layer with can of corn.
- in large mixing bowl combine potatoes whipped with butter and cream, and remaining envelope of ranch dip mix.
- spread mixture evenly over top of beef mixture in baking dish.
- top with chives.
- bake 40 minutes at 350°F.
- let sit 10 minutes before serving.