Recipe by steve in FL
I don't remember where I got this from, but I must have made a million of them over the years for parties and get-togethers. This one is in my top-10 all-time favorite party snack foods..
- 8 English muffins
- 1 -2 cup ranch dressing
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and cubed (can use canned chicken)
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 16 ounces swiss cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread english muffins with ranch dressing.
- Top with the chicken, bacon and finally the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into 4 wedges for appetizer servings.
- Optional: Sometimes I add diced tomatoes if I have them around, that's good, too.