Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I don't remember where I got this from, but I must have made a million of them over the years for parties and get-togethers. This one is in my top-10 all-time favorite party snack foods..
- 8 English muffins
- 1 -2 cup ranch dressing
- 8 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and cubed (can use canned chicken)
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 16 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread english muffins with ranch dressing.
- Top with the chicken, bacon and finally the cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into 4 wedges for appetizer servings.
- Optional: Sometimes I add diced tomatoes if I have them around, that's good, too.
Even if you substitute or alter some of the ingredients, it is still a great snack!!
This was perfect for dinner tonight! I used Jalapeno Ranch dressing, canned chicken and added some black olives. I often crave pizza and this will be my "go-to" recipe from now on. Thanks for sharing this great recipe, steve in FL. It's a keeper! **Made for Spring PAC 2008**
Oh yum! We made these for our OAMC, and the whole family loves them! We ran out of bacon, after wanting to make a triple batch, so added some fresh spinach and black olives to the remaining pizzas. This one's a keeper. Thanks for posting, steve in FL!