Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
From the Best Burgers cookbook.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground beef, lean
- 3⁄4 cup ranch dressing, prepared Hidden Valley
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- lettuce (optional)
- tomatoes, slices (optional)
- red onion, slices (optional)
- additional ranch dressing
- In a large bowl, combine beef, salad dressing, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper. Shape into 6 patties. Grill over medium-hot coals 5 to 6 minutes until no longer pink in center (160 degreesF). Place on sesame seed buns with lettuce, tomato and red onion slices, if desired. Serve with a generous amount of additional salad dressing.
wow these were great! my whole family loved them and it's not easy getting 4 teenagers to agree on anything! thanks so much for posting!
Delicious! We really enjoyed these quick and easy burgers. The ranch dressing made the burgers moist, even after cooking. I topped them with Monterey jack cheese and served them on whole-wheat buns with the usual condiments. My family gave these burgers 2-thumbs up. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe. *Made for I Recommend Tag*
The taste of these burgers were great. I used low-fat ranch dressing. Thanks Mightyro :) Made for 123 hit wonders