Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are delicious biscuits with a ranch twist that are ready in 30 minutes or less.
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 4 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- In a bowl, stir the biscuit mix, salad dressing mix, and milk until combined.
- Drop 2 inches apart onto a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, and garlic powder; brush over the warm biscuits.
I'm really sorry but I can't leave any stars, either I really messed up (although I have been cooking for over 40 years) or there is something missing here. The biscuits didn't rise at all and the flavor wasn't good. I really thought this would turn out great. I love all the ingredients but it sure didn't work for me. Sorry :( but thanks for letting me make your recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2011
Forget stars, I wish I could give you a medal for the idea. Bisquik and Hidden Valley, two of my favorites! I think the execution was lacking in the ranch flavor for me, though. I took the two TBS of butter and shook more of the ranch into it and brushed that on my biscuit instead of the parsley/garlic. Then I ate three! I think next time, I will dump more into the mix and still use the ranch butter on top. Thanks for the great idea.