1/2 Photos of Ranch and Blue Mac and Cheese Cupcakes #RSC
May I Have That Recipe's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Creamy Mac and Cheese, Spicy Jalapeño, and Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix make these cupcakes a perfect appetizer for grown ups!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 ounce Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, diced small
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat the over to 375°F Line 18 muffin cups with foil liners. Spray with cooking spay.
- 2Cook pasta al dente, according to instructions on the package. Drain well, transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
- 3Melt butter in a medium size saucepan. Add flour and let it cook at medium heat for about a minute and a half, stirring constantly.
- 4Slowly pour in the milk, whisking constantly to break up any lumps. Add Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix. Cook at medium low heat until it starts to thicken. Add shredded cheese, stir well and cook until the cheese is completely melted.
- 5Pour cheese sauce into drained pasta and mix well. Add beaten eggs, crumbled blue cheese and diced jalapeno peppers and stir until well incorporated. Set aside.
- 6To prepare the breadcrumb topping, combine breadcrumbs, salt, lemon zest and smoked paprika in a small bowl.
- 7Spoon about ¼ cup pasta into each cupcake liner. Top each one with approximately 1 ½ teaspoons of seasoned breadcrumbs and 1 ½ teaspoons grated parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake at 375F for about 25 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch and Blue Mac and Cheese Cupcakes #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.8
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 121.6 mg
- Sodium 911.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix