Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a very flexible recipe. Use whatever stir fry vegetables you have on hand, and use whatever leftover meat you have on hand. The flavor of the ramen doesn't matter.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
- vegetable oil
- 1 chopped chicken breast
- 5 chopped baby carrots
- 1⁄2 chopped zucchini
- 1 stalk chopped broccoli
- minced garlic
- teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- red pepper
- garlic salt
- Begin boiling noodles until done according to directions and drain water.
- While noodles are cooking stir fry chicken until done and remove from pan, put aside.
- Stir fry veges in vegetable oil for a few short minutes and when they are almost done add some garlic.
- When veges and noodles are done add together, add the meat in and season the noodle stir fry with teriyaki sauce, sesame oil and red pepper.
- You can season with the seasoning packet from the ramen if you wish or save the seasoning for another recipe.
- I like to use oriental ramen and save the seasoning packets for my recipe "Pork Fried Rice".
the ramen noodles were to "squishy" but the flavor was good.