Recipe by Shelby Jo
A tasty corn chowder that is ready in 15 minutes!
Top Review by *Parsley*
What a clever and easy soup! It's very kid-friendly..... kids tend to love those squiggly ramen noodles. I used skim milk to cut some fat. I used 2 tbsp fresh minced onion in place of dried, but otherwise stuck to the recipe. Thanx for posting. This will come in handy in winter for quick, hot lunches.
- 2 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon crumbled cooked bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Break noodles into large pieces. Add noodles and contents of seasoning packet to water. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered for 2-3 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Stir in corn, cream style corn, milk, onion, and curry powder; heat through. Stir in cheese, bacon, and parsley.