Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Both the raisin and date options are just as good as the other. i usualy make a batch of each to please everyone.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Blend in bran, brown sugar and raisins or dates.
- Mix a well in the centre of dry ingredients.
- Combine and add egg, milk and vegetable oil.
- Stir only until combined.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Another winning muffin recipe for us! I used Raisin Bran cereal and added a handful of extra raisins. Very good bran muffins and will give the dates a try next time. Made and reviewed for Kittencal's Nuffin But Muffin Tag Game in the Vegetarian Forum.
Coming out of the oven they looked so good - the aroma so wonderful that I could hardly wait for them to cool. I was not disappointed. Delicious- as good as I expected of a Pink Diamond recipe! Made using raisins - looking forward to making them with dates. Into my family cookbook for this one!
These muffins are so yummy. I used oat bran cause I didn't have natural bran. I don't know what is the difference. I used raisins. They are very easy to do. 20 minutes and they were done. Perfect. I've always loved raisin muffins. Thanks Pink :) Made for Newest zaar tag