1/1 Photo of Raisin or Date Bran Muffins
Both the raisin and date options are just as good as the other. i usualy make a batch of each to please everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Blend together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3Blend in bran, brown sugar and raisins or dates.
- 4Mix a well in the centre of dry ingredients.
- 5Combine and add egg, milk and vegetable oil.
- 6Stir only until combined.
- 7Fill paper lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- 8Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin or Date Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.2
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 293.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g