A healthy sweet treat that I've been making since I could bake.
Make and share this Raisin Iron Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, sift flour, non-fat dry milk, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix oil, molasses,and water.
- Add egg, brown sugar, and carrots.
- Add dry ingredients; mix well.
- Add the rolled oats and raisins; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Cut into 18 bars.