1/1 Photo of Raisin Iron Bars
A healthy sweet treat that I've been making since I could bake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a small bowl, sift flour, non-fat dry milk, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix oil, molasses,and water.
- 4Add egg, brown sugar, and carrots.
- 5Add dry ingredients; mix well.
- 6Add the rolled oats and raisins; mix well.
- 7Pour into a greased 9-inch pan.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool for at least 15 minutes.
- 10Cut into 18 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin Iron Bars
Serving Size: 1 (965 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 197.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g