4 hrs 45 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
Yeast bread with molasses in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine scalded milk, salt, butter, molasses and sugar.
- 2Cool to lukewarm.
- 3Dissolve yeast in water; add to milk mixture.
- 4Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and beaten egg.
- 5Add raisins.
- 6Add mixture to flour a little at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 7Knead and let rise covered in a greased bowl.
- 8Punch down and form into loaves.
- 9Place loaves in greased pans and let rise until doubled.
- 10Bake 375 degree Fahrenheit oven for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3139.1
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 250.6 mg
- Sodium 2667.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 646.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.5 g
- Sugars 210.6 g
- Protein 75.4 g