Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a quick bread with no yeast or abm from jean pare.
Make and share this Raisin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- in large bowl measure all seven dry ingredients.
- stir thoroughly.
- make a well in the center.
- in a small bowl beat egg till frothy.
- mix in melted butter and milk.
- stir just to moisten.
- scrape into greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- bake at 350 for one hour.
I made this yesterday. It only needed about 55 mins in my oven. I won't use quite as many raisins next time-maybe 3/4 cup. Hubby said it's very good. Thank you.