1/2 Photos of "rainbow Chicken Strips"
Okay, I probably didn't make this up, but I felt like I did. I was looking for something new to make that my kids would love. It was colorful and my 3 year old called it rainbow chicken. So easy and I liked it too! The amounts and times are not exact I didn't really measure as I was going along.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut chicken breasts into strips (fingers).
- 2Mix bread crumbs, goldfish crackers and parmesan in a large plastic bag and crush until coarse.
- 3coat chicken with olive oil and roll (or shake into cracker mixture.)
- 4Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "rainbow Chicken Strips"
Serving Size: 1 (2667 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.2
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 462.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 26.9 g