1/1 Photo of Ragin' Cajun Gator Tail
Gator meat is delicious and very high in protein and very lean. The perfect food for a high protein low fat diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate alligator in orange juice and teriyaki for 6 to 24 hours.
- 2Place meat, onions, peppers, tomatoes and mushrooms in a small pan and baste with marinade.
- 3Place in broiler for 2 to 3 minutes total, turning once.
- 4Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
Browse Our Top Wild Game Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ragin' Cajun Gator Tail
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1385.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
alligator tail steaks