Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to serve radishes, you can use white daikon or the red variety for this salad (the red is prettier). The fresh herbs and salty feta combine well with the slightly bitter radishes. From the Florida Sun Sentinel. For a splurge, try walnut oil.
- 8 radishes, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup mint, fresh, leaves
- 1⁄4 cup tarragon, fresh, leaves
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, leaves
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- Toss all ingredients together and serve immediately.