1/2 Photos of Radish and Avocado Salad - Mexico
Mme M's Note:
Adapted from "Cuisine of the Water Gods" by Patricia Quintana.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim the radishes, then, coarsely chop them by hand, or slice or chop them in a food processor, or julienne-cut them.
- 2Place the cut radishes in a bowl with the lime juice.
- 3Quarter, peel and pit the avocado, and cut it in thin slices.
- 4Gently mix it with the radishes and lime juice. Fold in the onion, season to taste and mound on a platter.
- 5Sprinkle with coriander leaves.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Radish and Avocado Salad - Mexico
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g