Adapted from "Cuisine of the Water Gods" by Patricia Quintana.
Make and share this Radish and Avocado Salad - Mexico recipe from Food.com.
- Trim the radishes, then, coarsely chop them by hand, or slice or chop them in a food processor, or julienne-cut them.
- Place the cut radishes in a bowl with the lime juice.
- Quarter, peel and pit the avocado, and cut it in thin slices.
- Gently mix it with the radishes and lime juice. Fold in the onion, season to taste and mound on a platter.
- Sprinkle with coriander leaves.