Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from "Cuisine of the Water Gods" by Patricia Quintana.
Make and share this Radish and Avocado Salad - Mexico recipe from Food.com.
- Trim the radishes, then, coarsely chop them by hand, or slice or chop them in a food processor, or julienne-cut them.
- Place the cut radishes in a bowl with the lime juice.
- Quarter, peel and pit the avocado, and cut it in thin slices.
- Gently mix it with the radishes and lime juice. Fold in the onion, season to taste and mound on a platter.
- Sprinkle with coriander leaves.
This was just ok. I agree with Halcyon Eve -- too acidic for me but hubby liked it.
We liked this salad quite well, although we felt that it was a tad too acidic from the lime juice. I'd make it again, but I will want to try to find something to balance it a little more. Overall we really enjoyed the contrasting flavors and textures. Thanks so much for sharing, Mme Melissa!
great side for mexican/southwest dishes!! my only changes were to cut the recipe in half (just 2 of us) and sub fresh parsley for the cilantro. very tasty!! will make often. this is a real keeper!