1/3 Photos of Rack of Lamb With Lemon
1 hr 9 mins
Chef #610952's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine garlic rosemary lemon zest and juice and olive oil pour over the racks and marinate in the refrigerator for at lest one hrs.
- 2place the lamb on the rack of a shallow roasting pan with bones facing up.
- 3season with a few grindings of fresh pepper.
- 4place into a 475F oven for 10mins.
- 5Reduce the heat to 400F turn the rack and continue cooking until meat is.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rack of Lamb With Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.1
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb