Rack of Lamb Persillade
Here is another awesome Ina Garten / Barefoot Contessa Recipe. It is not in any of her cookbooks, so I wanted to share it here! Oh so easy and ohhh so delicious. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- Ready In:
- 3 small racks of lamb, frenched (2 large)
- olive oil, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups of loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic (3 large cloves)
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons of grated lemons, zest of (zest of 2 lemons)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- Preheat the oven to 450º F.
- Place the racks of lamb in a roasting pan, fat side up.
- Rub the tops with olive oil, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Roast the lamb for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the parsley and garlic in the bowl of a food processor (fitted with the steel blade) and process until they're both finely minced.
- Add the bread crumbs and lemon zest and process for just a second until combined.
- Take the lamb out of the oven and quickly press the parsley mixture on top of the meat.
- Drizzle with the melted butter and return immediately to the oven and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Take the lamb out of the oven and cover with aluminum foil, allowing it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut the lamb in double chops and serve. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation