- 1 cup ground hazelnuts
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped fine (or 1 tsp dried)
- 3 racks of lamb, trimmed (8 ribs each)
- 3 tablespoons Dijonnaise mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
- Combine hazelnuts, breadcrumbs and rosemary in large bowl.
- Arrange lamb racks meat side up in single layer on heavy large baking sheet.
- Brush each rack with 1 Tbsp dijonnaise.
- Season lamb wih salt and pepper.
- Press 2/3 cup breadcrumb mixture onto each.
- Drizzle each lamb rack with 1 Tbsp honey.
- Roast until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 130F for medium-rare, about 25 minutes.
- Let lamb stand 10 minutes.
- Cut between each rib to separate into chops.
- (Racks can be prepared up to 4 hours ahead. Cover tightly and refrigerate).