Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy and full of flavor.
Make and share this Rachael Ray's Garlicky Holy Guacamole! recipe from Food.com.
- 2 small ripe Hass avocadoes
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small plum tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- corn tortilla chips, for dipping
- Cut avocados in half around the pit.
- Separate the halves.
- Pop out pit with spoon, then scoop flesh of avocados into a bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon over the avocados. (Squeeze the juice with the lemon halves facing cut-side up, allowing the juice to spill down over the sides of the lemon into the bowl. This method keeps the seeds in the lemon and out of the guacamole.).
- Add garlic, jalapeno, tomato, onion and salt to the bowl.
- Mash and mix the ingredients into a chunky dip using a fork.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips.
This dip tastes incredible!
Usually, I love Racheal's recipes but this one was just ok for me. I don't know if my lemon was too juicy...the avocados were not terribly small...but this was just too lemony for my taste. Next time I'll try half a lemon and up the garlic.
We enjoyed this with tacos over the weekend, I increased the jalapeno to two as we love extreme heat! thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)