Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick and easy chicken receipe that can go as a main course with just about anything. I made a roux in a saucepan with butter and flour and garlic and added the pan drippings to it with the wine instead of leaving it in the oven it would take longer to thicken if let in oven.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut in small pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, Chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- Arrange chicken in 9x13 baking dish. Add garlic, rosemary, evoo, lemon zest and grill seasoning and salt & pepper if you wish.
- Toss & coat chicken with all ingredients. Then place in oven. Roast 20 minutes.
- Add wine and lemon juice to the dish and combine with pan juices. Return to oven and turn oven off.
- Let stand 5 minutes longer and removen chicken from the oven.
- place baking dish on trivet and serve, spooning pan juices over the chicken pieces.
Wow... i was so impressed with this recipe... very flavorful and juicy. I used thighs and put all the ingredients in a large ziplock bag for 24 hours. I used dry white wine and you can actually taste a hint of it... along with the lemon, rosemary and garlic. All these flavors work really well together. Thank you for posting such a great and easy recipe!!!
YUM! I did 400 degrees for 20 minutes and under the broiler for a few.
Loved the lemon zest, rosemary and garlic in the chicken dish. Quick, easy, and great with roasted veggies, seasoned rice, and a salad.