This is a quick and easy chicken receipe that can go as a main course with just about anything. I made a roux in a saucepan with butter and flour and garlic and added the pan drippings to it with the wine instead of leaving it in the oven it would take longer to thicken if let in oven.
- Arrange chicken in 9x13 baking dish. Add garlic, rosemary, evoo, lemon zest and grill seasoning and salt & pepper if you wish.
- Toss & coat chicken with all ingredients. Then place in oven. Roast 20 minutes.
- Add wine and lemon juice to the dish and combine with pan juices. Return to oven and turn oven off.
- Let stand 5 minutes longer and removen chicken from the oven.
- place baking dish on trivet and serve, spooning pan juices over the chicken pieces.