1/1 Photo of Rachael Ray's Garlic Roasted Chicken With Rosemary and Lemon
Chef # 151744's Note:
This is a quick and easy chicken receipe that can go as a main course with just about anything. I made a roux in a saucepan with butter and flour and garlic and added the pan drippings to it with the wine instead of leaving it in the oven it would take longer to thicken if let in oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange chicken in 9x13 baking dish. Add garlic, rosemary, evoo, lemon zest and grill seasoning and salt & pepper if you wish.
- 2Toss & coat chicken with all ingredients. Then place in oven. Roast 20 minutes.
- 3Add wine and lemon juice to the dish and combine with pan juices. Return to oven and turn oven off.
- 4Let stand 5 minutes longer and removen chicken from the oven.
- 5place baking dish on trivet and serve, spooning pan juices over the chicken pieces.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Garlic Roasted Chicken With Rosemary and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.6
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 181.6 mg
- Sodium 181.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 59.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: