Southern Mama's Note:
This is from 30 minute meals. I use ground beef and Hebrew National hot dogs. These are sooo good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add olive oil and meat and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Brown and crumble beef.
- 4Add Worcestershire, onion, garlic, chili powder, and cook together 5 minute Add tomato sauce and reduce heat to low.
- 5Meanwhile boil franks in shallow pan to warm through, 5 minute
- 6Drain water and return pan to medium heat.
- 7Score casings on dogs.
- 8Melt butter in skillet and add hot sauce.
- 9Add dogs to pan, browning and crisping the casings in hot sauce and butter.
- 10Heat broiler.
- 11Place dogs in buns and top with chili and cheese.
- 12Place dogs under broiler and melt cheese.
- 13Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Devilish Chili Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1101.1
- Calories from Fat 655
- Total Fat 72.8 g
- Saturated Fat 32.5 g
- Cholesterol 190.6 mg
- Sodium 2295.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 55.3 g