1/1 Photo of Rachael Ray's Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
I saw this on the TV show and knew that I wanted to try these for a football party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground chicken breast (all-white-meat)
- 1/2 small onion, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce, Frank's Brand
- blue cheese dressing, for dipping
- 3 scallions, green and white parts thinly sliced, for garnish
- celery rib
- carrot sticks
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken with the onion, garlic and parsley and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 3Flatten out the meat in the bowl and score it into four portions using the side of your hand. Shape each portion into four balls – you should have sixteen meatballs in total.
- 4Wash your hands after handling the raw poultry.
- 5Arrange the meatballs on a nonstick sheet pan and drizzle them with extra-virgin olive oil.
- 6Place in the oven and bake until the meatballs are cooked through and golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- 7While the meatballs are baking, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 8Add the hot sauce and whisk to combine.
- 9Toss the baked meatballs in the hot sauce to coat.
- 10Serve the meatballs with a bowl of blue cheese dressing garnished with scallions, celery and carrot sticks alongside.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.4
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 934.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 24.9 g