Ground Chicken Meatballs
- Ready In:
8-10 meatballs (depending on how large you make them :)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in saucepan, add onion and garlic.
- Cook onion and garlic over medium heat until tender-about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat, place in medium bowl. Add bread crumbs, egg, milk, salt, pepper, and tarragon. Mix well.
- Add chicken, mix gently with hands to combine all ingredients.
- Form into 1" meatballs, place on cookie sheet (I found it helpful to use parchment paper). You also may want to wet your hands or moisten them with olive oil, the chicken is sticky.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through (internal temperature should be 165 degrees F).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!