1/1 Photo of R.b.'s Crock Pot Cuban Pork Roast
4 hrs 30 mins
Inspired by my good Cuban friends in Ft. Lauderdale.. Black beans and warm Cuban bread with butter top this dish off..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim all external fat from pork roast.
- 2Slice onions to about 1/8 inch thick slices and place in bottom of crock pot.
- 3Rub pork roast with garlic powder on all sides and place on top of onions.
- 4Mix 5 ounces of marinade with 1/3 cup of water and pour around roast.
- 5Spread minced garlic evenly over top of roast.
- 6Cover and cook for 4 1/2 hours on high or 8 - 9 hours on low until meat has seperated from the bone.
- 7Remove pork from crock pot and shred with 2 forks.
- 8Remove onions with sloted spoon and place over shredded pork.
- 9Serve over white rice.
- 10Serve remainder of the bottle of marinade to drizzle over pork.
Browse Our Top Equipment Recipes
Nutritional Facts for R.b.'s Crock Pot Cuban Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 810.6
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 178.5 mg
- Sodium 180.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 55.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: