1/1 Photo of R.b.'s Crock Pot Cuban Pork Roast
4 hrs 30 mins
Inspired by my good Cuban friends in Ft. Lauderdale.. Black beans and warm Cuban bread with butter top this dish off..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim all external fat from pork roast.
- 2Slice onions to about 1/8 inch thick slices and place in bottom of crock pot.
- 3Rub pork roast with garlic powder on all sides and place on top of onions.
- 4Mix 5 ounces of marinade with 1/3 cup of water and pour around roast.
- 5Spread minced garlic evenly over top of roast.
- 6Cover and cook for 4 1/2 hours on high or 8 - 9 hours on low until meat has seperated from the bone.
- 7Remove pork from crock pot and shred with 2 forks.
- 8Remove onions with sloted spoon and place over shredded pork.
- 9Serve over white rice.
- 10Serve remainder of the bottle of marinade to drizzle over pork.
Browse Our Top Equipment Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Equipment Recipes
Nutritional Facts for R.b.'s Crock Pot Cuban Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 810.6
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 178.5 mg
- Sodium 180.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 55.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: