This is from a very good book of Mexican Food, it´s delicious. Non-vegetarian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop bacon, onion, green pepper, potatoes, cloves and spinach.
- 2Put the tomatoes directly on the fire of the stove, until the skin burn and could be retirred easily.
- 3Fried the bacon, then add the onion, and pepper untill the onion change color.
- 4Add potatoes to medium fire, untill start to feel soft.
- 5Add salt and condiments you like.
- 6Blend the tomatoes and add to the mix. Add garlic. and chicken stock, untill the potatoes are completelly coocked.
- 7Then add the spinach for a few minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Margarita" Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 442.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 10.0 g