Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from a very good book of Mexican Food, it´s delicious. Non-vegetarian.
- 50 g bacon
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 green chili pepper (chile verde)
- 3 potatoes
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 liters chicken stock
- 200 g spinach
- Chop bacon, onion, green pepper, potatoes, cloves and spinach.
- Put the tomatoes directly on the fire of the stove, until the skin burn and could be retirred easily.
- Fried the bacon, then add the onion, and pepper untill the onion change color.
- Add potatoes to medium fire, untill start to feel soft.
- Add salt and condiments you like.
- Blend the tomatoes and add to the mix. Add garlic. and chicken stock, untill the potatoes are completelly coocked.
- Then add the spinach for a few minutes.