Recipe by Bluenoser
With this quick-as-a-wink recipe, you can easily create restaurant style fajitas at home. If you want to double or triple the recipe, use a larger skillet.
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1 ounce turkey (or shrimp, diced)
- 1 (6 inch) tortillas
- 1 tablespoon salsa (mild or medium)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat medium non-stick skillet with nonstick spray.
- Add pepper and onion mixture, and turkey (or shrimp) and cook over med-high heat.
- Stir frequently until onions are softened, approximately 2 minutes.
- Place tortilla on a small plate.
- Spoon pepper mixture over tortilla. Add salsa.
- Place tortilla in pan and reduce heat to medium low.
- cover skillet and cook 1 min til tortilla is heated.
- Fold tortilla in half and serve.