With this quick-as-a-wink recipe, you can easily create restaurant style fajitas at home. If you want to double or triple the recipe, use a larger skillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat medium non-stick skillet with nonstick spray.
- 2Add pepper and onion mixture, and turkey (or shrimp) and cook over med-high heat.
- 3Stir frequently until onions are softened, approximately 2 minutes.
- 4Place tortilla on a small plate.
- 5Spoon pepper mixture over tortilla. Add salsa.
- 6Place tortilla in pan and reduce heat to medium low.
- 7cover skillet and cook 1 min til tortilla is heated.
- 8Fold tortilla in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Turkey or Shrimp Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 488.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 11.1 g