Recipe by Meredith .F
I LOVE this recipe and the "a-ha!" ingredient-banana! 5 ingredients, 10 minutes, and wha-la! Looks like you've worked all morning...Now if I could just get my kids to try it:)! Easy ingredients to have on hand for weekend company or to include as part of a brunch buffet.
- 22.18 ml unsalted butter, cold and thinly sliced into 10 pieces
- 1 medium banana, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 212.62 g package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 drgrees.
- Drop a piece of butter in the bottom of each of 10 compartments of a muffin tin. Arrange the banana slices on top. Sprinkle the pecans and brown sugar over the bananas. Top each compartment with a biscuit.
- Bake until golden, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Place a baking sheet on top of the buns in the muffin tin while they are atill hot.
- Carefully flip the tin over, tapping the bottom to release the buns.
- Transfer to a platter, serve warm.