This is a no hassle way to make dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon Season-All salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 16 ounces frozen tater tots
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- bacon bits (optional)
- 1Heat the broth in a large pot then whisk in the soups. Next stir in the half & half and spices.
- 2Cut the Velveeta in chunks then stir into the soup until melted. Next add in the tater tots.
- 3Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Using a masher break apart the tater tots but still leave the soup chunky.
- 4Stir in the sour cream & bacon bits, if using. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick & Simple Tater Soup
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.8
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 57.9 mg
- Sodium 1709.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 14.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: