- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Season-All salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 16 ounces frozen tater tots
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- bacon bits (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the broth in a large pot then whisk in the soups. Next stir in the half & half and spices.
- Cut the Velveeta in chunks then stir into the soup until melted. Next add in the tater tots.
- Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Using a masher break apart the tater tots but still leave the soup chunky.
- Stir in the sour cream & bacon bits, if using. Serve hot.