Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Something a little different.
Make and share this Quick Quiches recipe from Food.com.
- 8 eggs
- 16 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken or 1 cup ham, chopped fine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Saute onion, green pepper in a skillet sprayed with cooking spray until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Shred cheese.
- Beat eggs. Add cracker crumbs, cheese, mushrooms, meat, sauteed vegetables, salt and pepper.
- Spray mini muffins tins very well with cooking spray. Fill tins to top.
- Bake at 350'F for 25 minutes.
Wonderful, tasty and very quick quiches!!! In fact, mine were done in 13 minutes, although I baked mine in my convection oven, it still should have taken about 18 -20 minutes, so think the time maybe off a bit for these tiny quiches. I tagged these because they were different and I was excited to see how the "Ritz" crackers were in the quiche, but unfortunately, I was disappointed, as I didn't even taste or notice them in the quiches. I made them as written for 1/8 of the recipe (which made 5 mini quiches) and used red bell peppers and left out the mushrooms due to taste preference. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe and giving me an idea for my own way to make a different type of quiche. Made for "Name that Ingredient" tag game.