Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is delicious on it's own, but it also makes a great base sliced and used for shortcake.
Make and share this Quick Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add almond extract.
- Add eggs and flour alternately.
- Place in two greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on racks.
Made for PAC 2011 and really enjoyed how easy & quickly I could make this. Took second loaf to a neighbor & they thought it was delicious, as well.